SHOTOVER F1 Recalibrating Versatility
The SHOTOVER F1 adapts to your style, from broadcast to features.
A 6 axis gyro stabilized platform delivers unshakable stability with look down capability for use inverted, or right side up—on almost anything that moves.
It rigs fast and accommodates a wide range of cameras and lenses, including theArri Mini, Arri Alexa M, Red Epic, Canon C500, 4K Phantom ,Sony F55 & HDC-2500, for the look you want.
While its compact carbon fiber construction means it ships as excess baggage on commercial flights worldwide with no export restrictions.
Our systems have a spin off rain deflector, which means that we can still capture beautiful footage even in the most demanding of situations.
- Superb stabilization
- Excellent reliability and manufacturer support
- Precise and responsive steering
- Stabilized level horizon
- Vehicle Slave mode
- 90° Look down steering
- VFX Data logging of Gimbal and camera telemetry
- Wide choice of digital camera and lens combinations
- No ITAR restrictions or EAR licensing requirements
- Customizable HD graphics overlay of gimbal telemetry and lens data
- Unique proprietary integration with Red cameras for complete inflight control of camera setup
- Platform weight: 55kgs (dependant on payload)
- Shipping details: approx. 400kgs in 12 cases
- Operator’s monitor with waveform & vectorscope display
- Director’s monitor
- Pilot’s monitor
- AS355/355 aviation approved helicopter nose mount brackets
- Microwave downlink (HD or SD available)
- Rain deflector
- Remote controlled rotating polarizer
- Compact size and weight allows affordable transport as freight or excess baggage
- Compatible with most FAA and EASA approved aircraft mounts
- Easily integrated onto a wide variety of mounting platforms
- 6-axis gyro stabilized with look down capability
- Windowless operation option for brilliant imagery without reflections
- Fiber optic video data transfer for clean 3GHz imagery
- State of the art electronics and design techniques deliver unshakable stability and ultimate functionality
- Customizable graphics overlay for real time operator feedback
- Auto or Steerable horizon with the most advanced steering capabilities on the market
- Inverted operation using auto-position detectors